Sunday, April 17, 2011

First Post!

This is my first post... hopefully the worst!

I haven't participated in anything like an online journal since 2004 with my old xanga/livejournal days. I don't have a clear focus on exactly what I am going to write about, but it definitely WON'T be about how much Johnny broke my heart after he cheated on me with my best friend named Ginger. WHY JOHNNY?! WHY!

Instead, I will probably write about how upset I am about Tokyo Pop going out of business, how angry I am about All My Children and One Life to Live being cancelled, and how happy I am about the Sailor Moon manga being re-released with a better translation. 

Some Sailor Shana trivia for you to think fondly about:

1. I had a staring contest with a squirrel yesterday while getting the mail. The squirrel won, and I am not very happy about that.

2. My mom refused to give birth to me until after she finished watching her soap--All My Children. This explains my enjoyment in over the top drama, mistaken identity, good twin/bad twin intrigue, baby switches, and my sadness for its cancellation! This show should have ended with  Susan Lucci's real life funeral with her dolled up as Erica Kane!

No comments:

Post a Comment